Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Let's Get This Party Started!

I am so excited to get started on writing my blog. I can't wait to share what I have learned during this journey in my life. I love helping others through their journeys also. I had my Gastric Bypass surgery on 7/2/10. As of 2/15/11 I am down 91 lbs. If there are questions that you have for me or if you can answer some of my thoughts, please don't hesitate to either leave a comment. I would love to hear what you have to say. Oh and for the Lap Band people, I have a little knowledge on that also. My husband had the Lap Band done on 7/5/09. We had our surgeries almost exactly one year apart. Lap Band has been very successful for him, he is down 125 lbs and has kept it off.
This blog is for fun, I don't know everything just what I have experienced. I am still learning every day, just like everyone else. So, let's have some fun and learn together!

No comments:

Post a Comment